Our 45th Reunion is around the corner! Debbie Rothman and Danielle Trostorff, our Reunion co-chairs, have been working hard to provide a stimulating and fun-filled weekend.
- Our class headquarters will be the Carl Becker House. We were there for our 35th Reunion. It is air-conditioned (not that we’ve always needed a/c at all our Reunions).
- Thursday evening dinner (gourmet tacos!) will be at our headquarters, as will breakfasts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The Friday evening reception and dinner will be at the Cornell Botanic Gardens.
- We will join with the Cornell Black Alumni Association to present the documentary film Agents of Change, on Friday morning. This film is about the April 1969 Willard Straight Hall takeover by Black students and the events that led up to it. A presentation of this film at the 2017 Reunion by the Class of 1972 was standing room only. If you want a preview, here’s the trailer.
- There will not be a class lunch on Saturday. There will be an open-seating lunch for all between 11 am – 2 pm at the Statler, which you may attend if you like.
- The Saturday evening reception will be at the Andrew Dickson White House garden, with dinner to follow at the Statler, a short walk away.
- We have a dedicated email account for Reunion, so if you have ideas, questions, or concerns, send them to CornellReunionClass1973 (at) gmail.com.